Our adress: building 4, 18 — Tashkentskaya street, Moscow
Our location: underground station “Vihino”, bus №337 to the station “School” or bus № 209 to the station “Supermarket”
Pnone number: (495) 376-76-56
Admission plan for 2014: budget places – 9, other places – out of budget
Tuition fees: 50 000 rub. per year.
Currently, the modern system of preschool education needs innovative approaches to training and education of preschool children. Shortage of qualified personnel in preschool educational institutions and new requirements for professional staff in the field of early childhood education requires updated content forms and methods of training.
This program aims to prepare the psychological and pedagogical training for different types of psycho-pedagogical activity in modern preschools, children’ art centers, development centers and education.
Masters of psycho-pedagogical education program «Management in Education» can work in the public, correctional, inclusive, preschool education, correctional and developmental centers, child’s development centers, centers of children’s creativity, in institutions of further education, social centers, in the MIA.
They can perform the following professional activities:
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5|
Pedagogy of international relations and fostering of tolerance
Legal basis of management activities
Technological approach to the management of a modern educational system
Recent trends in education in the world
|Master’s thesis defence|
|Psychology. Modern approaches to development of personality||Administrative and economic aspects of educational organization||Planning, design, correction of administrative activity||Design and examination of educational systems||—|
|Strategic, social, and educational management||Information technology in education management||-State standard as the global criterion of management activities||
The main directions of modernization of the education system, the prospects of Russian education
|Personal and professional characteristics of a manager in management of a modern educational organization||
Innovation as a resource for the modern university: the commercialization of research and development results
|Certification, accreditation, licensing of the educational organization||Problem-solving and project learning, activation of the educational process||—|
Human resource management
Courses for student’s choice
• Production management practice in educational institutions (complexes) of potential employers, Moscow (SBEI Secondary School 1191, SBEI secondary school 1411 with in-depth study of English, SBEI Secondary School 962, SBEI kindergarten 288, SBEI Center of pedagogical skills, Moscow)
• research — on the topics of dissertations
Master classes and meetings —
• Issues of licensing and accreditation of educational activities – T.I. Fed`ko, the specialist of the Federal Service for Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare —
• Specificity of managerial activity in the context of Moscow educational district — A.D. Obraztsova, the deputy chief of the District Department of Education in Moscow Central Administrative Okrug.
• Novel approaches to the management of an educational system – S. I. Vasil`eva, the principal of the educational park № 1191 —
• Personal and professional performance optimization — N. P. Bolotova, docent, the Candidate of Psychological Sciences —
• Management of a modern educational institution or a comprehensive school – N.N. Ovchinnikova, the headmaster of the high comprehensive school № 1411, Teacher Emeritus of RF`s schools, Honorable Person in National Education, the «Moscow grant» prizewinner —
A master’s diploma in psycho-pedagogical education (Master’s degree program: -«Management in education»)
• Psychology of business communication and management —
• Management in education —
• Personnel management
• Licensing and accreditation of an educational organization
• Personnel certification of an educational organization —
Competences of a graduate —
• A graduate is able to develop and implement an educational policy at the level of an educational institution, municipalities and regions.
• A graduate is able to manage an interprofessional interaction of specialists in an educational institution.
• A graduate is able to examine an educational milieu of an institution and to determine administrative facilities of an institution for its further development. —
• Moscow Department of Education.
• Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Education and Science (RF)
• Ministry of Education of the Moscow Region
• Public budgetary educational institution, -high comprehensive school № 1191
• City public charitable organization, Inclusion education center № 288
• Psycho-pedagogical residential treatment center for orphan children
• Integration in scientific investigations of the University and fulfilling customer`s conditions on the problem of an educational institution administration. —