9, Ryazanskiy avenue, Moscow
How to get there:
— Metro station Marksistskaya, trolleybus number 63, 16, to the station «Karacharovo»
— from Kursky railway station to the stop «Karacharovo», 2 minutes on foot
Phone: (499) 171-0626
Currently, there is increasing interest in practical psychology: stress, choice of occupation, relationship problems, low psychological culture of the population necessitates the provision of qualified psychological help. Such assistance will be able to provide specialists who have received basic training in psychology.
Bachelor of psychology may work in the commercial, nonprofit, and public organizations: education, health, culture, sports, defence, law, management, social assistance to the population, as well as in public and business organizations, administrative bodies, research and consulting organizations providing psychological services to individuals and organizations performing the following types of professional activity:
In the bachelor of psychology at the Sholokhov Moscow state University. M.A. Sholokhov special attention is paid to the following professional skills:
1) implementation of standard programs aimed at prevention of deviations deviations in social and personal status and development, as well as occupational risks in different activities-
2) the selection and use of psycho-diagnostic methods, adequate to the purposes of the situation and the group of respondents with subsequent mathematical-statistical data processing and interpretation-
3) the description of the structure of professional activity within a particular scope (psychological portrait professional)-
4) implementation of the standard basic procedures of providing individual, group, organization psychological assistance using traditional methods and technologies-
5) participation in carrying out of psychological research on the basis of application of professional knowledge and skills in various scientific and scientific-practical areas of psychology-
6) carrying out of work with the personnel with the purpose of selection of the personnel and creation of psychological climate, promoting the optimization of the production process, etc.
You will learn:
In the area of organizational-managerial activity:
• describe and analyze forms of interaction in the workplace-
• to identify problems that hinder the functioning of the organization-
• conduct diagnostic — optimization of work with personnel of the organization-
• use legal and ethical knowledge in the exercise of professional activity.
In the field of pedagogical activity:
• to teach psychology as educational discipline in secondary schools-
• to collect and make training materials- conduct practical classes within the approved plan and programs-
• to participate in the testing upon completion of training-
• to participate in educational and methodical work in the field of secondary education-
• to promote psychological knowledge for employees of different spheres of social life.
In the field of research activity:
• to participate in conducting psychological research on the basis of professional knowledge and apply psychological technologies that allow solving typical tasks in various scientific and scientific-practical areas of psychology-
• to apply a standardized methodology-
• to process the data using standard software packages.
In the field of practical activity:
• to analyze the psychological properties and status, the characteristics of the mental processes, the various activities of individuals and groups-
• to prevent deviations in social and personal status and development in the functioning of people with disabilities, as well as occupational risks in different activities-
• identify learning difficulties, disorders and abnormalities in mental development, the risk of anti-social behaviour, diagnose mental States arising in the process of education and extracurricular activities-
• to disseminate information about the role of psychological factors in the maintenance and preservation of mental and physical health, education, labor and organizational activities, communication-
• shaping installation, aimed at harmonious development, productive overcome difficulties, tolerance in interaction with the environment.
A distinctive feature of the professional training of bachelors of psychologists in SMSUH is training aimed at practice, based on the following grounds:
1) on the systematization of requirements of the employers, which allows the student to study only the technologies that are in demand-
2) on the achievements of practical psychology that provides personal and professional effectiveness graduate, increase its competitiveness as a specialist.
3) the training is based on the contextual approach developed Verbitsky Andrey Aleksandrovich, the doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor, correspondent member of the RAO. Context education allows the student already at the lectures and practical lessons to be included in a future professional activities and solve professional problems.
4) in the process of teaching modern instruments are used (polygraph, eye tracker)that open opportunities to carry out research in various fields psychologists also have a modern Arsenal of hardware methods.
5) use during training of psychologists computer lessons for solving diagnostic tasks, based on patented computer program.
6)application in the learning process developed unique training courses, case methods.
Students taking the course «Life navigation» is a unique and innovative course designed to develop in the students of SMSUH universal social competence (initiative, responsibility, result orientation, communication skills, organizational skills, ability to affect others, ability to negotiate and others), which is required for successful implementation of professional career in the future.