9, Ryazanskiy avenue, Moscow
How to get there:
— Metro station Marksistskaya, trolleybus number 63, 16, to the station «Karacharovo»
— from Kursky railway station to the stop «Karacharovo», 2 minutes on foot
Phone: (499) 171-0626
Plan of acceptance for 2014: non-budget
Fee: 56000 a year
Master’s program «Personnel management: technologies of positive management» in Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities — is an innovative direction training in HR, based on the participation of undergraduates in research projects and the development of practice-technology. Own business project as a result of training.
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5
|Research methods in management||Organizational theories and behavior —||Staff recruitment and adaptation techniques||Contemporary strategic analysis||Special instrumental methods in personnel rating — — —|
|Business communication workshop||Methods of human resources management||Personnel rating methods||Staff motivation techniques||Mentoring techniques|
|Psychological foundations of positive management||Coaching techniques||Assessment center technology||Training and professional development techniques||Working with gifted people in a company|
|Conflict resolution techniques in business environment||Team building techniques||Time management||Techniques of corporate culture formation||Master’s thesis -defence —|
|Stress management||Leadership techniques||Self-confidence training||Employment training||—|
• Administrative internship: working in employment agencies and HR service centers.
• Research internship: working in centres of science or in University laboratories, applying for a grant.
• Pedagogical internship: conducting trainings, master classes and focus groups.
-Master classes and meetings —
• ZHURAVLYOVA I. V., HR-magazine editor, » Legal control over personnel`s labour remuneration «
• RAVITSKIY A.D., practicing coach, «Public speaking workshop»
• DENISOVA A. V., head of the HR department, highly qualified licensed professional, » Non-traditional methods of staff recruitment «
• Vladimir YAKKUBA, one of the best recruiters in Russia —
• Bari ALIBASOV, business-instructor, producer
• Tigran GASPARYAN, chairman of board TOP30
A master’s diploma in management (master`s direction: «Personnel management: technologies of positive management»).
• HR diagnostics specialist certificate (eye tracking)
• Assessment center specialist certificate —
• Business -instructor certificate
• Coach certificate
Competences of a graduate —
• One possess modern HR-administrative techniques and able to modernize them taking into account changing business conditions-
• One is able to work out programs for organizational development and modifications and to ensure their implementation-
• One possess the technologies of personnel protection from psychological damage-
• One is able to develop one`s cultural and professional level and to master on one’s own new research methods etc. —
• Employment agencies «Mozhayskaya i partnery», «Russkiy personal», «Personal Verteks» (internship)
• Federal agency for youth affairs
• The Institute of higher nervous activity —
• Russian standard bank
• «Kadrovye resheniya» magazine
• Leiden University (The Netherlands)
• The Gdansk University of Technology (Poland)