Faculty Address: 9, Ryazanskiy avenue, Moscow
How to get there: Metro station Marksistskaya, trolleybus number 63, 16, to the station «Karacharovo»
— from Kursky railway station to the stop Karacharovo, 2 minutes on foot
Admission plan for 2014: non-budget
Tuition fee: 60000 a year
Master’s degree program «Innovation studies» proposes studying of project work ‘s methodology by the creation of venture and IT-business, deals with a set of questions, which are directed to optimization of IT-infrastructure, innovative technologies of cooperation with customers, creation and promotion of new goods and services in the sphere of IT and telecom, management of changes in IT. Big attention during teaching is paid to teambuilding and project work, working out of criteria of estimation of IT-projects and methods of projects’ promotion, which includes — means of social communication.
Master of this branch of training will be able to work in the following spheres:
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5|
Foreign language for special aims
History and philosophy of innovations
Contemporary issues in innovations
Management of -innovation processes
|Master’s thesis -defence|
|Startups and commercialization of innovations||Management of -innovation processes||Business process reengineering (BPR)||Method of evaluation of innovations efficiency||—|
|Introduction -in -engineering creativity||The theory of inventor’s problem solving (TRIZ)||Models and technologies of social computing||Master’s thesis defence||—|
|Cloud technologies||Teambuilding||Designing of social networking sites and Internet services||—|
• Internship in business incubators (examination of an efficiency of an innovative project in the sphere of ICT and -development of one`s own business idea)
• Internship in innovative platforms for start uppers (techniques of the estimation of efficiency -of investments and -business planning of one`s own innovative project)
• Internship in leading -marketing agencies (PR and marketing in promotion of one`s own innovative project)
• Internship in leading IT-companies (examination of an efficiency of one`s own project, its commercialization )
Master classes and meetings
• Marketing in social media
• Art of presentation —
• Cherkasova I. – Promotion and commercialization of innovations by means of social media.
• Vineberg O. (A managing partner of BV-Group, an expert in the field of effective management) — — An organization – looking inside. Systemic and phenomenological approach and modeling of an external environment of an organization and its communication with customers.
• Archangel`skiy G. – Effective time-management.
Master’s Degree in Innovation Studies (Master’s Degree Program: The innovative activity management in the field of Information and Communication Technologies)
P2M Certificate in Management of innovative projects and programs (www.pmaj.or.jp/ENG/index.htm
Graduation skills set
• ability to open and manage an innovative enterprise, create and implement its development strategy-
• ability to select and assess methodology of designing products in the ICT-environment-
• ability to plan and realize processes of software development —
• ability to manage a team of software developers-
• ability to find original solutions to ICT-problems using information resources and up-to-date tools, make and implement informed decisions even in non-typical situations-
• ability to audit and analyze the organizations’ work, projects, business processes, assess the efficiency of investments, conduct marketing research for the product promotion in the market.
• Uchcom — an exclusive representative of P2M in Russia
• Agency for strategic initiatives (ASI)
• Russian Venture Company (RVC)
• PLC Dolgoprudnensk Research Centre (DRC)
• Special Design Bureau CONTOUR
• Zvorykin project — the program of The Federal Agency for Youth Affairs
• Business incubators
• GreenfieldProject, Interactive Communications in Advertising (IKRa) — the start site of Agency for Start-ups.
• Global CIO — Community of IT-Directors
• CDIO club
• Bern University of Applied Sciences —