Master'-s Degree Program: —
Electronic Educational Technology
Graduate‘s qualification : —
Master of Pedagogic Education
Admission tests: —
Education and Information Technology (interview)
Master’s degree program «Electronic Educational Technology» is aimed to train skilled staff for innovative educational activity in the system of general and additional education. Training process plans working out of applied solutions in the sphere of technologies of distance training, media education, complex automation of the educational institution and governing board of education, inoculation of systems of corporate training.
Methodology, methods and technology of ID. Planning of theoretical and empirical research in education.
Modern problems of science
Information technology in professional activities. Work with interactive equipment API
Managment of innovative processes
Methodology, methods and technology of ID. -Methodology of ID on the Internet. —
|Defence of Master’s thesis
|Methodology, methods and technology of ID.Planning of theoretical and empirical research in education.
||Pedagogy and psychology of VLE. Pedagogy of VLE.
||Innovative processes in education. Innovation in education.
||VLE basics and organization of educational process in VLE. Organization of education with the help of EER in VLE.
|Pedagogy and psychology of VLE. Theory and methods of distance education.
||VLE basics and organization of educational process in VLE. Technology of development of EEMC for VLE.
||Pedagogy and psychology of VLE. Psychology of VLE.
||Information technology in professional activities. ICT in professional activities.
|Information technology in professional activities. ICT: nature, features, applications.
||Foreign language for e-learning.
||Information technology in professional activities. -The usage of ICT in teaching.
||Innovative processes in education. Organizing of EER expertise in education.
||Defence of the Master’s thesis.
- research and applied developments in the field of electronic technology ( “Institute of Informatization of Education” of SMSUH)
- research and applied developments in the field of design and technology ( GlobalLab)
- practical training on the basis of:
- Russian integrator Polymedia
- faculty of Distance education of MSUPE (unique system of Distance education for persons with disabilities)
- 1st school (implemented system of Distance education students)
Masterclasses and seminars
- E-learning technologies from leading experts of GlobalLab , Eurasian Open Institute (EOI), Sakhalin state University, MSUPE, including leading specialists in distance education of Ukraine, Thailand
- meetings with managers and specialists of companies MIMEO, Polymedia, Timwi, Delight 2000 (working with interactive hardware and innovative software products)
- participation in educational projects of Institute of Informatization of Education
Master’s degree of pedagogical education (MA course « E-learning technology»)
- examination of e-learning resources, counseling it in educational institution
- practical use of interactive hardware and innovative software products
- the analysis of innovation processes in education
- the use of information technologies in professional activity
- selection and application of psycho-pedagogical technologies, enabling new challenges in various areas of professional practice
- preparation and carrying out various forms of training in a virtual learning environment
- selection and application of modern electronic educational learning technologies, enabling new challenges in professional practice
- Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics (electronic, geographically distributed, international scientific and educational, innovation and entrepreneurial university complex)
- Moscow City University of Psychology and Education (new form of acquiring higher education in psychology based on contemporary information and communication technologies)
- International Institute for New Educational Technologies and Informatization lead by Russian State University for the Humanities (development and implementation of new international educational technologies into the learning process)
- GlobalLab (organizer of scientific researches on the Internet)
- Moscow City University of Psychology and Education (unique system of distance learning for disabled children)
- I-School (implemented system of distance learning for schoolchildren
- Bangkok, University of Technology, Institute of Open Education(distance education for students) —
- Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs (technologies of organizing the learning process with the use of electronic educational resources) —
Main educational program (Link: https://mggu-sh.ru/sites/default/files/oop_dlya_magistrov_ped_obrazovanie…)
Curriculum (Link: https://mggu-sh.ru/sites/default/files/rektor._ped_obr-nie_inform_ochn.ma…)
- Vasekin Sergei Vladimirovich